A blog of my own personal encounters in life, knitting, novels, music, and other epically entertaining things...

Friday, December 21, 2007

"A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything."







(Little sis sporting it for me)


Or woman!
So, while talking with a friend of mine, who happens to be a major Flan (Firefly Fan), I was commissioned, or begged, to knit him a 'Jayne' hat. This is actually a picture of the second one I completed, and I followed a different pattern than the first. The reason being I'm a wee bit of a perfectionist, and the first pattern yielded a hat big enough for a giant. I may be a loose knitter, but I don't think that's entirely to blame. I was left with enough extra yarn, time, etc to do another, and here it is! I plan to let him choose between the two, which ever he likes best.
Hopefully, one of them will suit him.

1 comment:

JustApril said...

Great pic! lol I bet at least one will be suitable for your Flanman

Followers


DEPRESSION DIET