A blog of my own personal encounters in life, knitting, novels, music, and other epically entertaining things...

Monday, November 12, 2007

Blog of all Blogs

Hello to all. Or any that may happen upon my bit of insignificance, that is my would-be BLOG.
Obviously, the word blog is too harsh a word to describe my lacking page.
The truth is, I used to be a thriving blogger, with a blog to boast of my html skills. Times changed, and I left it all behind...(knitting included, until recently)
I feel it's time to take back my blogger, and blog with a vengance and passion no blogger has ever seen.
All sarcasm aside, myspace wasn't fulfilling my needs....and I need a place to rant.
In other news, I've just finished the fourth book in the Dune chronicles, Dune God Emperor. I'll be moving on to Heritics (#5) one of these days, whenever I can manage to aquire it.
My opinion? I loved the first book with all it's complexities.
When you begin the series you basically have to jump in, and not look back in order to grasp the concept. That's one of the major flaws in writting such an advanced Sci-Fi; making everyone else see the entire picture the way you see it. And not drownding them in endless sayings, quotes, ideas, and concepts.
On the other hand, it does strengthen those who make it through. So, why not make it as complicated as you like? I'm sort of going no where with this, so I'll end this pathetic attempt at being wit-ical and say, " just read Dune!"

4 comments:

Knitcrazy said...

Good to have you back in the Bloffing World and Knitting!!!

Penny
peneloercola@aol.com

Knitcrazy said...

oops..Sorry... That was supposed to say
" Blogging" LOL
Now I wonder what Bloffing means ???

Heidi said...

Hahaha...bloffing,
watch it be some new term one of these days...lol

JustApril said...

Love the hat, shoulda said that two weeks ago =)

Followers


DEPRESSION DIET